My Adopted Kitties

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Kittens


Josie, one of my two sweet, adorable tortoiseshells

Annabelle, her sister

Sweet, sweet baby Harley, my snuggle-bug

Luna, our Siamese mix

Enya, our lovey gray tabby with an orange "flame" on her forehead

Donovan, my lone boy. Our pretty buff boy (my dad calls him "Blondie")

All of my last crew got adopted quickly, and this is my new crew. Josie, Annabelle, Enya, Harley, Luna, and Donovan. All a bunch of sweethearts who like to snuggle. They're around 9 weeks old, if I'm remembering right. 5 girls, and 1 lone boy. There seems to be a real shortage of boys this year, bunches of girls and very few boys. Odd.

Shannon also got adopted a few weekends ago, so my sweet Shan now has a good home with people who love her, and no other kitties.

No comments: